- Helicopter tour to Mount Kilimanjaro from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- Mount Kilimanjaro Maasai Steppe (if option selected)
- Scenic views over Mount Kilimanjaro from Uhuru Peak and Marangu Point.
- Maasailand authentic Swahili buffet lunch.
- Coach transport between Kilimanjaro, Marangu Route and the Maasailand.
- Choice of flight times.
- Informative, friendly and professional pilot/guide.
- Pickup and drop off by luxury minibus from Kilimanjaro Hotel.
Your Kilimanjaro adventure begins with a luxury minibus transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport to catch your 45-minute helicopter flight over Mount Kilimanjaro and Maasailand to the Scenic View of Uhuru Peak. The helicopter flight includes commentary and major landmarks are highlighted along the way, including the Maasai Farmlands and Rift Valley.
You will then have approximately 2.5 hours of free time at Mount Kilimanjaro. Highlights include:
- The spectacular Mount Kilimanjaro farmland (if option selected) take a walk over the farms on a coffee, banana, cassava, and maize crops grown for subsistence needs.
- Maasailand Village, exploring Native African history and culture.
- Maasailand Swahili Buffet lunch, served tropical vegetables.
At the end of the day you’ll fly by helicopter back to Kilimanjaro International Airport, including a pass over the famous Kilimanjaro Strip. On landing your luxury minibus will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
Truly the ultimate experience, flying from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Mount Kilimanjaro where you’ll cruise Rift Valley and then spend time at Maasailand. To complete your Mount Kilimanjaro experience, you also have the option of choosing the Maasailand Skywalk for 360 degree panoramic views.
Please note: there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
6 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by luxury minibus.
- Maasailand Authentic Swahili buffet lunch.
- Maasailand cultural performance at Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Rift Valley skywalk.
- Maasailand Skywalk (if option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 12 hours, subject to availability.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Due to the nature of the tour, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers for this tour
- Due to the amount of walking required for the tour, wearing closed toes shoes is recommended.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with heat related illness, physical disabilities and those using a wheelchair
Latest Reviews of this Tour
- This was definitely the highlight of our recent trip to the Tanzania. I would totally recommend it to anybody that is interested. It is well worth the money and well organized. Whirlwind helicopters were brilliant. My wife and I had never been in a helicopter before and now we want to do more helicopter tours. The flight for us was so smooth to and from and down Mount Kilimanjaro. Totally glad we did it.
- Fantastic, helicopter ride was great. Tour guide was brilliant. Would thoroughly recommend this tour to everyone.